Friday, May 9, 2014

Cold air // exquisite blooms

This is my first autumn in the Blue Mountains. It is so beautiful. Chimney smoke is always moving lightly through the streets, the leaves are glorious, we are eating lots of soup and exhaling what my boyfriend calls 'dragon's breath'. The whole bit. But it is ridiculously cold. Even in the day. It's good for the flowers though. These tulips were from the markets 8 days ago and they were kind of open when I bought them.

My muscari are growing in the garden. So are some other bulbs I can't remember the name of. I'm about to plant some tulips. Basically I want to just grow flowers and photograph them. Or just sit near them. Sure, maybe that's a job.







2 comments:

  1. If only we were paid to do just that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us figure out how, dear lady! I hope you had a glorious first Mother's Day xx

    ReplyDelete