Saturday, May 4, 2013

Pop up flowers for High Tea with Mrs Woo {72 Oxford St, Paddington}

Good morning!

I met the loveliest girl. Her name is Ashley. She has managed to convince those incredible sisters of High Tea with Mrs Woo to allow me to have a pop up flower shop inside their dreamy space on Oxford Street this weekend and next for Mother's Day and for general flowery joy. I have long admired their shop. It has that wonderful quiet quality. It's captivating and earthy and refined and unutterably lovely. They regularly invite pop up artists into their space. I set up the window on Friday, the very talented John Manglia {http://atbloominglovely.blogspot.com.au/} took some photos which I'll post soon. For now, here are mine. It was tricky to photograph as there wasn't enough room to step into the window if that makes sense. There are branches suspended from the ceiling and the rest is like Autumn wandered into the shop. It was delightful meeting people yesterday and talking flowers.if you have the chance, please come and have a look!

Lastly, I'm beginning to notice that I really don't like the word 'got'. Does anyone else have a problem with it? Every time I start to write it I find an alternative.


it looks much more interesting from the other side, alas there is glass and reflections to deal with

hips, lots and lots of rose hip foraging occurred














yay! she was lovely and she fancied my flowers

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic Jardine!! How exciting! Oh if only I wasn't working, I would come and visit and buy all your flowers.

    Good luck with Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete